Expected release - March 2019!
Understand the importance of knowing when to clean, failure mechanisms associated with not cleaning or not cleaning properly, material compatibility, and some process basics.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is intended for entry-level technicians or operators, engineers new to the industry, or even someone who has been away from the process for a while.
- What are we cleaning?
- Why are we cleaning?
- Material compatibility
- How are we cleaning?
- How do we ensure cleanliness?
After taking the online course, the trainee should be capable to accomplish the following tasks:
- Understand basic process including fixturing and tooling
- Understand baseline process parameters
- Identify process defects
- Perform basic defect troubleshooting
- Note: some prior familiarity with the specific equipment is expected.
Course Length and Format
- Approximately 90 minutes of recorded material
- Content is sectioned into short video clips ranging from two to 20 minutes per topic
- You can download the 100 page PDF to follow along with the recordings
- It will take you an estimated 1-3 hours (cumulative) to complete the course
- A 15 question quiz will test your knowledge retention of the course material
- A certificate of completion can be emailed to you once a satisfactory score is achieved on the quiz