SMTA Online Training Courses
Low-cost, self-paced, online training on electronics manufacturing fundamentals
The mission of the SMTA Online Training Program is to establish, review, maintain, and continuously improve affordable and accessible training courses accounting for current and emerging manufacturing technologies.
Free 30-Day Access to Online Training for Members
In light of the major disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, SMTA will provide complimentary 30-day access to individual online training courses for all active members over the next several weeks. Updates will be posted here so check back each week to see which course is available for enrollment.
Free 30 Day Access Now Available for:
- Rework 101 - until June 30
- Cleaning 101 - until June 23
- Selective Soldering 101 - until June 16
- Wave Soldering 101 - until June 9
To sign up for a course:
1. Go to the course registration page by clicking the course names above and select the option for '"Free 30 Day Access" as shown below, then click "Register"
2. On the next page, click "Log in" if you are a member. You can sign up for a new membership if you do not currently have an active membership.
3. Complete the form and click "Process Request"
4. Within 24 hours, instructions will be emailed to you for accessing the course.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this offer.
Courses Currently Available
Thank You to Our 2019 Training Course Sponsor:
Download a printable flyer
Bulk Pricing Available
To purchase multiple online training courses for your company, contact Ryan Flaherty at 952-920-7682. The chart below lists the current rates. These rates are subject to change at any time.