The Southeast Asia Technical Conference on Electronics Assembly is a highly technical three-day event that is focused on today's most important and timely issues. The drive for smaller, more functional consumer electronics along with the need for highly reliable electronics applications have kept the material, process and quality engineers busy planning for the future. These drive the many challenges that our industry faces today. We encourage our colleagues in Malaysia to come together to share their knowledge and their vision for addressing these challenges.
The conference is "claimable from HRDF under SBL scheme."
Technical Program Finalized
Sessions and topics in our 2018 program will focus on Design, Manufacturing and Assembly Rework, Conformal Coating and Product Reliability, Inspection and Quality, Big Data and Manufacturing Considerations, Paste Printing and Soldering, Cleaning Challenges for Board Assemblies and Harsh Environment, and Advanced Packaging.
Why Should You Attend:
- There will be adequate time to have our industry experts respond to your questions
- Networking time will allow you to continue discussions following the presentations
- This is one of the best ways to enhance your knowledge and your company's profitability
- Extensive participation from experts from around the world provides for a comprehensive educational experience
- The SMTA reputation ensures high quality technical information that can be put to use immediately