Due to the announcement from the Malaysian government regarding election day being held on May 9th the SEMICON Southeast Asia Show, and subsequently the SMTA SEA Technical Conference on Electronics Assembly, has been postponed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Rescheduled Event Dates:
May 22, 2018 - SMTA One-Day Program at SEMICON Southeast Asia
August 14-16, 2018 - SMTA SEA Technical Conference on Electronics Assembly (Three-Day Program) co-located with SMTA Penang Expo
Program and Registration to follow.
The Southeast Asia Technical Conference on Electronics Assembly is a highly technical three-day event that is focused on today's most important and timely issues. The drive for smaller, more functional consumer electronics along with the need for highly reliable electronics applications have kept the material, process and quality engineers busy planning for the future. These drive the many challenges that our industry faces today. We encourage our colleagues in Malaysia to come together to share their knowledge and their vision for addressing these challenges.
The conference is "claimable from HRDF under SBL scheme."
Why Should You Attend:
- There will be adequate time to have our industry experts respond to your questions
- Networking time will allow you to continue discussions following the presentations
- This is one of the best ways to enhance your knowledge and your company's profitability
- Extensive participation from experts from around the world provides for a comprehensive educational experience
- The SMTA reputation ensures high quality technical information that can be put to use immediately