Calendar of Events
Michigan Expo & Tech Forum +
39000 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
The cost to exhibit is $375/$475 (early/regular) for corporate members. The cost to exhibit for non corporate members is $450/$550 (early/regular) (click here for membership information).
The cost to exhibit includes: one 6ft draped table, two chairs, company sign, lunch, directory listing and attendee list. Electricity is an additional $50 per outlet.
Early bird pricing ends on April 3rd, 2020!
Free Technical Program & Schedule:
Exhibit Hall Opens
More to information to follow on the technical sessions...
SMT Processes Certification (Guadalajara, Mexico) +
Guadalajara , JA Mexico
Guadalajara, Jalisco MX
- May 12- Course (8:30-5pm)
- May 13- ½ day of course + exam
- May 14- All day exam (8:30-5pm)
- Instruction: English/Spanish
Instructors: Ivan Castellanos, Indium Corporation
Each SMTA Certification program is a three-day offering consisting of a 1.5-day refresher workshop on topics in SMT Processes or Six Sigma Green Belt. The program concludes on days two and three with an open and closed book examination. This is not an entry-level program. Basic algebra will be used in the workshop and examination. This challenging examination requires both written answers and calculations with the intent to enable the attendee to establish competitive credentials as "Certified" by the SMTA in SMT Processes or Six Sigma Green Belt.
Why You Should Participate
- Technologies change at the speed of light, and competition and expectations are forever increasing. This comprehensive program will provide the refresher course, study materials and examination allowing you to be recognized as an SMTA Certified Process or Six Sigma Green Belt Engineer.
- Enhance your stature in our industry
- Increase marketing value for your company
- Obtain proof of your knowledge and experience The SMTA Certification program is unique, as it recognizes and certifies the entire SMT assembly process at an engineering level.
Medical Electronics Symposium +
The Tudor Arms Hotel Cleveland
Cleveland , OH 44106
Submit an abstract for the
2020 Medical Electronics Symposium!
This symposium is focused on innovation in electronic technology and advanced manufacturing, targeting biomedical connectivity, neural interface and end products.
Suggested Topics for the 2020 Symposium:
- Commercialization Trends
- Market Trends in Medical Electronics
- Merger and Acquisition Strategies
- FDA Regulations and Requirements
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Big Data / Medical and Health Analytics
- Predictive Diagnostics / Risk Assessment
Medical Device Connectivity
- IoT Solutions for Medical Technologies
- Connectivity and Impact of 5G Wireless
- Continuous Monitoring and Treatments
Advanced Materials/ Reliability
- Flexible and Stretchable Bio-Material
- Material Bio-Medical Compatibilities
- End Product and Material Reliability
- Sensors and MEMS Related Devices
- MicroProcessors / ASIC Chip Designs
- Energy Harvesting / Battery Charging
- Medical Electronic Product Design
- Manufacturing and 3D Printing
- End Product Assembly and Testing
Systems and Wearables
- Diagnostics / Medical Imaging
- Robotic Surgical Procedures
- Wearables in Healthcare Fields
Implantables and Brain Interface
- Neurostimulation / Brain Interface
- Pacemaker / Defib Advancements
- Electronic Prosthetic End Products
Questions? Please contact Jaclyn Sarandrea, SMTA Conference and Meeting Manager at: email@example.com or call 952-920-7682
Medical Electronics Sponsorship and Table Top Exhibit +
Sponsoring this event will provide a valuable opportunity to promote your company brand and product/service message to attendees, while supporting your business development and positioning goals. For benefits and pricing click on the link below. For more information contact SMTA, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-920-7682.
Include your ad in our show directory to get more exposure for your company. Full page and half page ad space is available, black and white only. The deadline to submit your ad is April 10, 2020. *If you wish to pay through our secure server please use the "Register to Sponsor or Exhibit" button above. For a printable application form, click here.
The conference will include an exhibition area featuring 20+ tabletop displays that will be open during conference breaks plus after hours.
- 1 admission to symposium
- 6 ft. Draped table
- Two chairs
- Attendee list
- Company sign
- Breakfast, Lunch & Breaks
- Copy of the electronic conference proceedings
Exhibit Early Pricing:
Early Pricing Ends: Friday, April 17, 2020
May 12: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Please note that exhibit traffic will be minimal while symposium is in session. Please e-mail SMTA at email@example.com or +1-952-920-7682 for sponsorship or exhibitor information.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
May 12: 10:00am – 3:00pm
To Register for the technical conference, click here.
Wisconsin Expo & Tech Forum +
6401 S 13th St,
Milwaukee, WI 53221
The cost to exhibit is $375/$475 (early/regular) for corporate members. The cost to exhibit for non corporate members is $450/$550 (early/regular).(click here for membership information).
The cost to exhibit includes: one 6ft draped table, two chairs, company sign, lunch, directory listing and attendee list. Electricity is an additional $25 per outlet. Please contact Steve Stiller at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or for additional information.
Attendees can register on the SMTA Wisconsin Chapter page.
Please see the Wisconsin Chapter Page for More Information on Technical Sessions and Expo Materials.