MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Hand soldering, solder touch-up and rework of a wide variety of thru-hole and SMT electronic assemblies in a quick turn environment;
2. Perform all responsibilities in areas of PCB assembly, preparing for solder, rework and inspection of boards;
3. In-process inspection and solder touch-up of assemblies after reflow, solder touch-up of solder defects as identified by final inspection;
4. Visually inspect parts for quality prior and after assembly;
5. Read and interpret assembly drawings;
6. Read and apply documented quality system procedures;
7. Assist process engineer with the production line assembly includes loading and unloading SMT components.
The successful candidates must have:
• Extensive experience in hand soldering of through-hole and SMT components;
• Ability to use small hand tools, multimeter, microscope and basic measurement skills;
• Ability to follow instructions for engineering modifications;
• Knowledge of IPC standards;
• Good communication skills, able to speak, read, write and understand English;
• Strong attention to details and highly organized;
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.