GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB The purpose of this position is to support the scale-up process for all Paste Flux and Paste products developed in the R&D lab. This requires supporting the development of the process, the compilation of the transfer package for manufacturing and the coordination with the various production sites.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Manufacture batches of paste flux and solder paste for the scale-up of new products, improvement projects and Non-Engineered customer samples.
• Manufacture batches of conductive ink binders and conductive inks for scale-up of new products, improvement projects and Non-Engineered customer samples.
• Perform all QC testing for the batches produced in line with procedures and work instructions.
• Fill and label containers for customer samples.
• Schedule aging studies and analyzes the data generated.
• Ship materials as required.
Produce shipping documentation, such as certificate of analysis. • Work on continuous process improvement projects to improve right the first time.
• Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices.
• Perform and ensure that the routine internal calibration is carried out as per calibration schedule for all manufacturing and QC equipment.
• To gain and develop an understanding of relevant quality tools like MSA, SPC, and FMEA.
• Assists with and oversee the storing and disposing of raw materials, paste flux, solder paste and conductive ink samples, according to the internal procedures.
• Keeps track of inventory for both raw materials and samples.
• Collect the data, prepare and present reports on a timely basis when required.
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: The qualified candidate must:
• Possesses a vocational/technical school degree in a science field. BS degree preferred.
• Possesses a practical understanding and working knowledge of a laboratory environment.
• Has a strong working knowledge of computer systems and applications.
All applicants should apply online at http://www.alphaassembly.com.
"Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled – E-Verify Company”