Supports quality objectives by instilling quality related thoughts and practices throughout the organization in the following areas:
• Provide quality support to engineering and operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
• Resolve quality issues identified through inspection and customer complaints.
• Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
• Effectively communicate and reinforce Anta’s’ commitment to quality improvement efforts.
• Develop and submit documents for new product launches to meet customer requirements.
• Develop Quality Procedures for use in the production process to improve quality of products.
• Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify effectiveness.
• Participate in the Product Quality Planning activities to determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or process design and startup.
• Coordinate pre-launch production trial run process monitoring.
• Participate in the development of Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (P-FMEA).
• Maintain Control Plans and P-FMEA's throughout the life of the part.
• Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
• Perform duties in accordance with quality system requirements as the voice of the customers.
• Lead PPM improvement plan for strategic customers.
• Apply appropriate use of statistical techniques.
• Other Tasks as assigned by Quality Director
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, prefer Manufacturing or Mechanical (5 years Quality Experience in lieu of a degree will be considered)
• Exceptional mechanical aptitude (i.e. intuitive understanding of mechanical processes)
• Background in GD&T.
• Knowledge of Solidworks or other 3D modeling software
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications including Access Databases
• Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to read and write in • English.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow up skills.
• Ability to be part of team and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance. • Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Send resume and salary requirements to HR@antaelectric.com