Our client company is a very prestigious global EMS provider and they have an urgent need for a Quality Assurance Manager at their manufacturing plant in Southern California. This financially strong company is a provider of design, engineering, full system integration, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions with one of the best footprints in the industry with facilities in the United States, Mexico, and Asia. On track to grow 40% over the next two years, there is plenty of available capacity at this facility to add new customer programs.
This Quality Assurance Manager position presents an outstanding opportunity for a person to progress in their career from being an individual contributor and step into a management role! You will be responsible for coordinating all activities to ensure that customer products are manufactured under strict adherence of all quality standards used in the assembly of electronic products. While working closely with all areas across the manufacturing floor, you also perform quality audits and ensure that processes are tracked to follow strict ISO and AS9100 requirements. As a key point of contact, you will interface with customers to track metrics, analyze data, and address any quality concerns for electronic assemblies.
The qualified individual for the position of Quality Assurance Manager will meet these background requirements:
* 5+ years of current experience as a Quality Engineer in electronics manufacturing.
* BS degree in Engineering is preferred or equivalent hands-on experience.
* Must have a solid technical understanding of electronic assemblies.
* Must be experienced with AS9100 quality standards.
* Must have excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.