Our client company is a very prestigious global EMS provider and they have an urgent need for a Planner / Scheduler at their manufacturing plant in Southern California. This financially strong company is a provider of design, engineering, full system integration, manufacturing, and supply chain solutions with one of the best footprints in the industry with facilities in the United States, Mexico, and Asia. On track to grow 40% over the next two years, there is plenty of available capacity at this facility to add new customer programs.
In this position as Planner / Scheduler, you will be the main point of contact for the customer and have complete ownership of key accounts with cutting edge products. You will work internally with sales, purchasing, engineering, and manufacturing to ensure schedules are met and customer satisfaction is maintained. This opportunity can provide for a career path into various areas in the company because of the exposure you will get interacting across many departments within the manufacturing facility.
The qualified individual for the position of Planner / Scheduler will meet these background requirements:
* 5+ years of experience as a Program or Account Manager.
* Must have current experience working for an EMS provider.
* Must have a solid technical understanding of printed circuit board assembly and full electronic system integration.
* Must be detail oriented along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
* Must have excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.