ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborates with the SCS global sales team in preparation and management of market specific customer budgets.
• Determines new markets to compete in and prioritizes product opportunities to maximize sales and profits.
• Researches, conducts feasibility studies and recommends global strategies and plans to enhance vertical markets for SCS products and services.
• Manages SCS sub-vertical programs to ensure market opportunities are strategically assessed, developed and managed through commercialization efforts.
• Targets accounts and works with Sales in the development of the relationship, and collaborates in the sale to the customer.
• Develops product presentations for current and new products and markets.
• Provides market specific training to global SCS Sales teams.
• Communicates strategies and market activities to members of Sales, Operations, Engineering, R&D and Sr. Management. Establishes excellent working relationships with all SCS personnel.
• Collaborates with Marketing Communications in the development and execution of market specific communication programs, trade shows, and technical symposiums.
• Travels domestically and internationally approximately 25% - 30% of the time.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Stays abreast of changes and developments in the field through training, reading, researching, classes and seminars, and discussions with others.
• Prepares, publishes and presents technical papers.
• May assist in other areas or perform other duties as required by fluctuating business needs.