INVENTEC Performance Chemicals, one of Europe’s leading Performance Chemicals companies, is the high-tech industries business of the Dehon Group. Dehon is an International formulator and distributor of chemicals (600 people, of whom 300 in France with turnover of 200 M€).
Inventec (100+ people, 65M€) provides pratical solutions associating products and services for electronic, aeronautic, micromechanics, automotive, medical and other high tech industries.
Inventec proposes not only high performing solutions but is also a leader in proactive health, environment protection through its Greenway approach.
Reporting to EU sales director you will be in charge of the sales of Inventec Performance Chemicals high tech products ranges. Sales will be done direct to customers in Germany. You will start with a sales portfolio with a turnover of 800k€ with a wide range of customers from various industries such as transport, semiconductor, aerospace, defense and energy There is a clear potential in the future to extend your sector in Germany to replace current salesforce in retirement plan. Your office location will be at our German subsidiary in Meerbush, Germany
You will also be in charge of the first front technical support
This position requires substantial travel minimum 60% of the time at customers with a minimum of 150 customers’ visit per year. To be successful in this position, one should possess a strong experience in technical sales with long qualification/trials period and be relatively autonomous in order to be able to coordinate activities between the subsidiaries and your customers
Languages: German, English,
Responsabilities, Duties and Missions:
Development and follow up for all the regional sales through following actions:
• Implement the sales policy defined by the sales manager/HQ in terms of customers, key accounts, and product range • Reach the yearly budgets objective
• Maintain and develop margin at current customers in the region
• Visit and develop new customers and sales within the region in line with yearly marketing/industries plans
• Help to define market opportnities and sales priorities of the region
• Generate and prepare quotations for all clients with coherence within your region.
More detailed missions
• Reporting in CRM to ensure good alignment of all the sales and support teams
• Ensure your clients adhere to the Terms and Conditions of their contracts.
• Coach, support and follows up the subsidiaries for commercial and marketing actions
• Contacts with professional associations in Germany
• Coordinate with the Applications Engineer for client training and trials
• Organise regional seminars for customers
• Sales follow up of exhibitions
• Build up regional partnerships with equipment manufacturers
Chemical Engineer, you justify a real sales experience (at least of 3/5 years) in the technical applications :
Beyond some rigorous qualities and your high efficiency, you have practical experience.
Entrepreneurial and dynamic, you have the taste of the performance, a good sense of organization and promote easily some good business relations.
Pragmatic and self-sufficient, you have the team spirit, a high sense of responsibilities and confidentiality.
Very good interpersonal skills and performance culture related to RESULTS
You must be fluent in German, English