Stencil Printing Process and Solder Paste Inspection – An In-Depth LookPresenter: S. Manian Ramkumar, Ph.D.
Company: Rochester Institute of Technology
Date Published: 4/18/2018
Who Should Attend:
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the stencil printing process and the process parameters, thoroughly.
2. Understand the importance and the influence of solder paste, flux, temperature, humidity, board support and machine setup.
3. Evaluate materials such as paste, stencil and squeegee for efficient printing
4. Understand the various solder paste constituents and types of paste
5. Specify stencils, solder paste and printer requirements for various applications
6. Understand Stencil construction and features for efficient paste transfer
7. Understand squeegees and the recent advances in print technology
8. Evaluate in-coming raw materials and procedure for qualifying vendors
9. Understand the print process for adhesive applications
Members: $200.00 (Log on to receive the member rate)