Process Optimization and Defect Elimination for PCB AssemblyPresenter: Tim Jensen
Company: Indium Corporation
Date Published: 3/18/2015
What you will learn:
1) The Different Solder Alloy Systems (Cost and Reliability)
2) How Solder Paste Selection Influences Profitability, Reliability, and Efficiency
3) Optimizing the Pb-Free Stencil Printing Process
4) The Pb-Free Reflow Process
5) Pb-Free SMT Defects: Causes and Solutions
6) Through-hole Soldering Optimization for Defect Minimization
Who should attend:
This program provides a practical set of information that can be applied for those in electronics manufacturing positions such as process engineering.
Tim Jensen is the product manager for Indium Corporation’s Engineered Solder Materials, the company’s most diverse product group. His product group encompasses solder preforms, wire, ribbon, and foil, and thermal interface materials, including gold-tin and tin-lead solder preforms, Solder Fortification® preforms, Heat-Spring® thermal interface materials, and indium-containing preforms. He is responsible for ensuring the product line best meets the needs of the customers.
Tim joined Indium Corporation in 1997 and has held a number of positions, including senior technical support engineer, Pb-free programs manager, and, most recently, global product manager for PCB assembly materials
process optimization, PCB assembly, defect elimination
Members: $200.00 (Log on to receive the member rate)