Expos | Job Resources | Educational Grant | Students Only
Wisconsin Chapter - Golf ScrambleTuesday, August 28, 2018 | 8:00 am
Location: Brown Deer Golf Course: 7625 N Range Line Rd, Glendale, WI 53209
Please RSVP before making Payment!
Click HERE to RSVP Now!!
- Tuesday August 28, 2018 at 8:00 am
- Brown Deer Golf Course: 7625 N Range Line Rd, Glendale, WI 53209
- Description: “Brown Deer Golf Course is a classically designed 18 hole facility with bent grass fairways, tees and greens that has hosted an annual PGA tour event, USGA national championships and now hosts an LPGA Symetra Tour event, the PHC Classic. You can always expect the course conditions to reflect those high standards. The golf courses unique and individual holes are carved out masterfully with a river running throughout the entire course. The course was originally designed by George Hansen and founded in 1929 and was partially redesigned by Andy North and Roger Packard. Brown Deer is truly a must play for any golf lover!
- $40 SMTA Members and $60 for non-SMTA Members
- Scramble: Teams of 4. Each players drive will need to be used at least once. Any threesomes will have option for 1 player to tee off twice. 2 putt maximum to keep up rate of play.
- First Place prize
- 1 Mens and 1 Womens longest drive, closest to the pin, and one longest put.
- 72 Spots available: Please confirm through Josh Casper (email@example.com) or Jana Esselman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a team and you would like to play together. All other teams will be put together by SMTA Staff.
Food and Drink:
- Each player will be provided with 2 complimentary drink tickets.
- Coffee and Donuts provided upon arrival.
- Complimentary Lunch following the Scramble-Vendor Sponsorships:
- $200 Sponsorship opportunities available: Includes tee box Logo Sign, 1 round of golf, 2 drink tickets and Lunch.
Do you want to sponsor a hole?
Please RSVP before making payment!
Want to be a exhibitor at the 2018 SMTA Wisconsin Chapter Expo???
For more information contact:
Steve Stiller (VP of Membership)
WISCONSIN CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP
WISCONSIN CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP
Organization and Guidelines:
The SMTA WI Chapter is once again offering a $1000 scholarship for students pursuing a degree in an engineering/technical discipline. This scholarship is available to students attending a University, College or Technical College who offers engineering/technical degrees (2 or 4 year degree). To qualify, eligible students must be either:
A. Members or children of members of the Wisconsin SMTA Chapter, OR
B. Local students (state of Wisconsin) majoring in a program of study related to the electronics industry, with a minimum GPA of 3.0. The preferred courses of study are to be in engineering, technology, or an electronics related discipline. Majors outside these fields will also be given consideration based on the credentials of the applicant. The scholarship award has been established to encourage and aid students in pursuing careers in fields that are in, or are related to, the electronics industry.
Scholarships will be awarded and given directly to the financial aid departments of the selected student’s institutions, to be used to supplement the cost of their higher education. The number of awards and their amounts will be determined by the scholarship committee each year.
The awards will be presented to the winning student at the SMTA Wisconsin Chapter Vendor Day in Milwaukee on May 8, 2018. (Need not to be present)
To be considered for the award, the student will be required to submit the following:
- An application
- Major declared
- A one-page description of their reason for choosing their course of study and why they should be considered to receive the award
- A recent copy of their transcript
- Advisor’s name and contact information
Applications for consideration must be received by April 19, 2018.
The scholarship committee will consider the following criteria in the selection process:
- Fully completed entry materials
- Course of study
- Academic credentials
- Electronics and manufacturing interest
- Community involvement
Click HERE for APPLICATION
For more information email: email@example.com
Please list SMTA Scholarship in the Subject Line of your e-mail.
SMTA Wisconsin Chapter Newsletter
SMTA Wisconsin Chapter is proud to show off our second newsletter!!!
Click this link below to check it out!!!!
SMTA Wisconsin Newsletter 2nd Edition (March 2018)
For previous news letters check out these links below:
SMTA Wisconsin Newsletter 1st Edition (February 2018)
|Date / Time||Event||Location||Contact/Email|
August 28, 2018
|Wisconsin Chapter - Golf Scramble||Brown Deer Golf Course: 7625 N Range Line Rd, Glendale, WI 53209||
Greg Kloiber 8542 (Ducommun, Inc.)
Phone : 920-882-7547
Vice President :
Michael Gerard Kreiter (Rockwell Automation)
Phone : 262-512-8190
Timothy Charles Jochimsen (Plexus Corp.)
Phone : 920-851-1675
Joshua Shane Casper (Horizon Sales)
Phone : 517-672-9144
VP of Membership :
Steve Stiller (Midwest Production Specialists, LLC)
Phone : 847-650-2456
VP Communications (Appointed) :
Jana D Esselmann (IDENTCO)
Phone : 815-385-0011
Meetings Coordinator (Appointed) :
Dustin Joseph Proshuto (Plexus Corp)
Phone : 920-636-8468
Board Liaison :
Robert Kinyanjui (John Deere Electronic Solutions, Inc.)
Phone Contact : 701-451-3785
Circuit Works Corporation