Conference: Sep. 27 - Oct. 1, 2015
Exhibition: Sep. 29 - 30, 2015
Donald Stephens Convention Center
Call for Papers
Be Part of the Solution...
Participate in the industry's best technical conference
On behalf of the SMTA International Technical Committee, I invite you to submit an abstract for the 2015 conference. Short course (1/2 day - 3.5 hours) proposals are also being solicited.
Materials must be original, unpublished and non-commercial in nature. Papers should describe significant results from experiments, emphasize new techniques, and contain technical, economic or appropriate test data.
There are many benefits to participating!
1. Make a contribution to our industry by sharing your work.
2. Network with industry colleagues and showcase your company's position in the industry as an author and speaker,
3. Receive a discount on your conference registration.
4. Be eligible for $1,000 cash awards for the 'Best of Conference', 'Best of Proceedings', and 'Best International' papers.
5. $500 award for the best student paper.
We look forward to reviewing your abstract!
SMTAI Committee Chair
The Abstract Deadline has now passed. Please contact SMTA about other options for presenting your work.
The Technical Committee is soliciting abstracts in the following categories:
Thanks and the SMTAI Technical Committee looks forward to hearing from you!
SMTAI Conference Chair, Rob Rowland, Axiom Electronics
SMTA VP Technical Programs, Raiyo Aspandiar, Ph.D., Intel Corporation